Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Foundation

It's a great foundation for a game, but nowhere near done. You need:

Increase House Health
Wall for House (with different levels)
Soldiers to Defend House (different kinds)
More Weapons
Levels - After 10 Waves of Defending House, Now Defend New House (White House as the last level!)
m1 Carbine Sucks

LET US CUSTOMIZE CONTROLS

You don't know how annoying switching weapons is with arrow keys, WHEN THE Q AND E BUTTON ARE FREE!

That is all.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Really liked it

I really liked it. It took me a second to find a real strategy, and I'm sure I could go back and do it again faster (I got 507) but what really drove the point home was the mundane music. It sort of made me think about how much time is wasted of things like facebook.

AustinBreed responds:

Yeah.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

+/-

None of the the other user's codes have worked for me.
I blame the game.

Too easy, not too long. Very fun.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

It Was...

At first there was a girl. And it was good.
Then there were two girls. And it was amazing.
Then there was a guy with spiked hair who made flips impossible. And I cried.

Pathmaster Pathmaster

Downside

I would have voted for this game to be in this month's best, if there was an option to turn off lives.

NG BBS Awards 2008 NG BBS Awards 2008

Useless

This is good...but it doesnt contribute anything, or show any work. You just copy and pasted. You should add some of your own commentary, or SOMETHING.
Good idea, yet useless.

Elroy responds:

i don't think people would care about what I have to think. besides, i don't hang around the BBS very much :p

Drastic Plastic Drastic Plastic

Awesome

Great game. I have a few suggestions though.
There were times when the camera didn't zoom in at the right time, and the fingers' ends' were exposed.
And the game could be even longer if at the end of the game, you could take the bot body of the first oppenent, then start over, then the second oppent, etc, until finally you had the body of the last level, and when you were at the last level with him, you battled your former self.

Castle Smasher Castle Smasher

Nee

Needs more balls.
More!
I ran out

Red Code Red Code

Ummm...Close

The gun was too weak, the gernade too powerful and awkward to select, the vulcan turret was too powerful as well. Also, the ground was very...difficult to shoot at. Very basic and easily fixed mistakes.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Mediocre

I felt that this game has more potential than actual...good stuff in it.
I didnt get past track one, because the first time I played I came in second, and the second time I played it lagged too much.
The game has a cool, accelerated feel to it, but it doesnt make up for the bumpy and uncomfortable driving style. Make a track without boundaries.
Also, the words "LAST LAP" were distracting. They should be smaller.
And lastly, a boost system would make things less...repetitive.